The City of Pahokee is the ONLY city that has direct access to Lake Okeechobee and our Marina is a destination location for tourists from around the country, environmentalists and fishing enthusiasts.
- The Pahokee Marina and Campground is pet-friendly and contains a 125-site Pahokee Campground.
- Visitors can enjoy hiking on the lake rim, fishing, bird watching, airboat rides or even archeological searches into the golden history of Lake Okeechobee.
- The Marina campground offers breathtaking unobstructed lake views, with full RV and tent hookups located along the shores of Lake Okeechobee.
All sites are located along the shores of Lake Okeechobee, providing unmatched access to the lake and storybook sunsets.
- Boaters are encouraged to bring their boats and visit the Marina.
- All registered campground guests will enjoy the use of a beautiful lakeside swimming pool.
The Pahokee Marina is just minutes away from many nearby activities, including fishing, airboat tours and shopping. In addition, Miami, Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, Disney World and Kennedy Space Center are just a few hours away.
RV, Boat and Motorcycle touring groups are welcome to visit.
- The Pahokee Marina and the Campground are open year-round at 190 N. Lake Ave., Pahokee, FL 33430.
- Contact Ms. S. Carter at (561) 924-7832 for information or reservations.